To set up the OneDrive Connector, you need to first create a new application for SuiteCRM and obtain the Client ID and Client Secret values using the following steps:
1. Navigate to the Microst Azure portal in your web browser.
2. On the Microsoft Azure homepage, type in “app registrations” in the search box then select it from the search results
3. On the App registrations page, click the “+ New registration” button. If you do not see this button then click the “Register an application” button.
4. On the Register an Application page, complete the following fields then click “Register”
– Name: Enter an application name of your choice (e.g., SugarCRM Application).
– Supported account types: Select “Accounts in any organizational directory (Any Azure AD directory – Multitenant) and personal Microsoft accounts (e.g., Skype, Xbox)”.
5. Add the proper permissions as follows:
6. Click “Authentication” on the left tree menu then click “+ Add a platform” (If you have already entered Redirect Urls on the registration page, you can skip this step)
7. Next, click “Certificates & secrets” on the left tree menu then click “+ New client secret” in the Client Secrets section and populate the following fields:
8. In the Client Secrets section, record the string that appears under the Value column by clicking the “Copy to clipboard” icon. This Value (highlighted in red in the image below) is required when configuring the connector in Sugar. You do not need the Secret ID.
9. Finally, click “Overview” on the left tree menu and record the “Application (client) ID” value.