In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to get Google Client ID and Client Secret in 10 simple and easy-to-follow steps.
To generate Google Client ID and Client Secret you must be signed into a Google account.
1. Go to the Google Developers Console.
2. Click Select a project or Create Project.
3. Click OAuth consent screen in the left side menu ➝ choose User Type ➝ Create.
4. Add App Information ➝ Save and Continue.
5. Complete all 4 steps in OAuth consent screen ➝ Back to Dashboard.
6. Go to Credentials ➝ Create Credentials ➝ OAuth client ID from the list.
7. Open the list Application type ➝ select Web application ➝ enter your OAuth 2.0 client name and Authorized Urls.
10. Get your Client ID and Client Secret.